Here at Automotive Integration, we understand that vehicle security is of paramount importance to our clients. That's why we've worked hard to find a reliable, secure and discreet option for tracking, that can be installed in absolutely any vehicle.
Our tracking platform has many features that other's don't, such as:
- Live Tracking: Check the location of your vehicle from anywhere with the AIS Live smartphone app.
- Google Maps: When viewing the location of your vehicle, know that the GPS information is up-to-date and accurate. Google Street View is also supported, for further accuracy.
- Geofence Alerts: Set up a virtual fence around any location (work, home, etc) and whenever the car leaves or enters that area, you'll be the first to know. We can also geofence along specific streets and borders for our fleet customers.
- Persistent Notifications: AIS Live notifications will stay on the screen until you decide to remove them, so there's no risk of missing an alert.
- Full Reporting Capabilities: If vehicle management is a priority, the device can run comprehensive reports on things like start/stop locations, mileage, as well as custom reminders for service intervals, tire replacements and registration payments.
- Ignition Alerts: Know when your vehicle has been started and when it's turned off. Our system also offers battery alerts, so you'll be notified if a car in storage has gone flat.
- 5 Hour Battery Backup: If the vehicle battery is disconnected, the device has a 5 hour internal lithium battery backup that will continue to give location data. Even after the 5 hours has passed, as soon as the vehicle battery is connected the system comes back online and notifies you as such.
Our system has no upper limit on how many devices can be on one account. Whether you just want to protect your pride and joy, have collected several vehicles, or if you manage a fleet of vehicles for your business, we can set you up with our system so you can know where your vehicles are at all times.
Lastly, we manage all of our client's accounts ourselves. That means that if anything goes wrong, or you have a question about your vehicle, you can contact us directly, rather than being in a massive pool of anonymous customers. We are always happy to work with our clients when they sell or change cars, and can transfer the system between vehicles if required.
For more information or a quote, please feel free to contact us